We enlange the capability of AMPMODU family. In addition to Mod I and Mod II we are now able to crimp AMPMODU Mod IV and Mod V.
Rugged and reliable wire to board connectors for automotive, medical instruments and other demanding applications
AWG 24-26 : 2-87195-4
AWG 28-32 : 167021-2
DF 57 Features
Low Profile “Swing-Lock” Board to Wire Connector for Power
(Compliant with UL-CSA standards)
1.Reinforced lock structure with swing lock
2. Header lock improves plug retention
3. Highly reliable contact structure
We are now able to provide cable assemblies with HIROSE DF52
0.8 mm pitch, Small & Robust Wire to Board Connector
1．0.8 mm pitch, 1.75 mm height 4.1 mm depth small connector
2．Rated up to 2.5 Amps MAX with AWG#28, 2 pos.
3．Robust design is tolerant of cable wiring.
We are now able to provide cable assemblies with HIROSE DF59 connector
2mm Pitch, Multi functional Connector System.
(Floating [Board-to-Board], Swing-Lock [Wire-to-Board], Short Pin)
1. Floating Structure (Board-to-Board)
2. Swing Lock Structure (Wire-to-Board)
3. Short-Circuit Pin Connector
· Crimping force 25 kN
· Crimp unit for insulated and uninsulated 0.08 mm² to 10 mm² ferrules.
· For crimping turned male and female contacts
· Interchangeable 4-indent units, also available for MIL
· Indent settings in 0.01 mm increments, with digital setting and readout
We can supply cable assembly with HIROSE DF19 connector, one of the best LVDS connector on the market.
1. Small configuration and board space
2. Common use of receptacle
3. Uniform external dimensions
4. Variety of mounting styles
5. Ground connection
6. Glow wire compliance (Compliant with IEC60695-2-11)